2009-03-28

Welcome!

Hi and welcome to all. My name is Elena, aka mayfrayn, and I'm a huge fan of actor Orlando Bloom. I appreciate his artistic talent and his movies, but here I want to pay a tribute to his great involvement in charities.
Orlando is such an extraordinary man, and he dedicates
a lot of his time to several charities. He is particularly involved in charities regarding children and always shows love, dedication, and care to causes that need help and attention.
This blog is a tribute to his great heart and example.

6 comments:

  1. a woderful blog for a carring man !

    great idea elena !
    love
    lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful blog Mayfrayn. I'm adding it to my favourites list. Good luck with it.

    ~Wendi~
    Click! Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Wendi, a big hug for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, starting up this blog! I also hope you have great success with this.

    (((HUG)))

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kim, you're a doll!

    ReplyDelete